A step by step guide on How to Jailbreak Your Mini iPad 935 using the latest software.
Checkout this video:
What is jailbreaking?
Jailbreaking is the process of removing the restrictions imposed by Apple on iOS, tvOS and watchOS. It allows root access to the iOS file system, enabling the downloading and installation of additional applications, extension, and themes that are unavailable through the App Store. Jailbreaking also allows users to customize their icon layout, change the default font type and size, and disable unwanted features such as badge app icons.
Why jailbreak your iPad?
When you jailbreak your iPad, you gain access to a whole world of apps and features that Apple hasn’t approved. That means you can do things like install custom themes, add unofficial app stores, and even run Windows on your iPad.
Jailbreaking is relatively easy to do, but it’s important to remember that it will void your warranty and could potentially brick your device if done incorrectly. That being said, if you’re still interested in jailbreaking your iPad, here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
How to jailbreak your iPad mini
If you want to run custom software on your iPad mini, you’ll need to jailbreak it. Jailbreaking allows you to modify the operating system and run unauthorized apps. It’s not difficult, but it is something you need to be careful with, as there is always a risk of bricking your device.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to jailbreaking your iPad mini:
1. Download the latest version of the jailbreaking tool evasi0n from the evasi0n website.
2. Connect your iPad mini to your computer using a USB cable.
3. Launch evasi0n and click the Jailbreak button.
4. Follow the instructions on screen. Evasi0n will jailbreak your device and install the Cydia app store.
5. Once the process is complete, your iPad mini will reboot and you’ll be able to use it with all sorts of custom software!
What are the benefits of jailbreaking your iPad mini?
There are many benefits to jailbreaking your iPad mini, including the ability to:
– Install custom apps and tweaks not available in the App Store
– Unlock your device from your carrier
– Customize the appearance of your device
– Improve battery life
– Boost performance
– And much more!
How to customize your iPad mini after jailbreaking
If you’ve jailbroken your iPad mini, congratulations! Now you can customize it to your heart’s content. Here are some of the ways you can change up your device:
1. Install custom themes.
2. Change the icons and dock.
3. Install custom fonts.
4. Add new widgets to the home screen.
5. Change the lock screen or disable it altogether.
6. Modify system apps or remove them completely.
7. Boost your device’s performance with tweaks and hacks.
8. Install incompatible apps from other app stores.
9. Back up and restore your jailbreak with ease.
How to install apps on your jailbroken iPad mini
If you’ve jailbroken your iPad mini, you’re probably wondering how to install apps on it. While there are a number of ways to do this, we recommend using Cydia, as it is the most user-friendly option.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install apps on your jailbroken iPad mini:
1. Open Cydia and tap on the “Sources” tab.
2. Tap on “Edit” in the top right corner and then “Add” in the top left corner.
3. Enter the following URL into the text field that appears: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/usvistaus/
4. Tap “Add Source” and then “Return to Cydia”.
5. Once the source has been added, tap on it and then tap on the “Packages” tab.
6. Scroll through the list of packages until you find the one for the app you want to install (for example, if you want to install Facebook, you would look for the “com.facebook” package).
7. Tap on the package and then tap on “Install” in the top right corner.
8. Once the installation is complete, tap on “Restart SpringBoard”.
How to jailbreak your iPad mini without a computer
Jailbreaking your iPad mini allows you to install apps and tweaks that are not available on the App Store, and it’s relatively easy to do. In this guide, we will show you how to jailbreak your iPad mini without a computer.
Before we begin, please note that jailbreaking your iPad mini will void your warranty. Additionally, jailbreaking your iPad mini could cause instability or other issues, so proceed at your own risk.
To jailbreak your iPad mini without a computer, you will need the following:
-An internet connection
-A jailbreakable iPad mini (running iOS 9.3.5 or lower)
-The latest version of Cydia Impactor (downloadable from cydiaimpactor.com)
-The PP25 IPA file (downloadable from pangu.io)
Once you have everything ready, simply follow these steps:
1) Connect your iPad mini to the internet and launch Cydia Impactor on your computer.
2) Drag the PP25 IPA file into Cydia Impactor.
3) Enter your Apple ID when prompted and wait for Cydia Impactor to sideload the jailbreak onto your device.
4) Once the process is complete, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles & Device Management and trust the profile for the PP25 app.
5) Launch the PP25 app on your device and tap the “Jailbreak” button.
6) Wait for the jailbreak process to complete and then launch Cydia from your home screen!
How to jailbreak your iPad mini without a jailbreak tool
If you want to jailbreak your iPad mini but don’t want to use a jailbreak tool, there are a few things you can do. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to jailbreak your iPad mini without using a jailbreak tool.
1.Start by putting your iPad mini into DFU mode. To do this, connect your device to your computer and open iTunes. Once iTunes recognizes your device, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, release the Sleep/Wake button but continue holding the Home button until iTunes displays a message saying that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
2.Once your device is in DFU mode, it’s time to jailbreak it without using a jailbreak tool. To do this, you’ll need to download the latest version of evasi0n from its website. Once the download is complete, unzip the file and launch the evasi0n app.
3.Click on the Jailbreak button and follow the instructions that appear on screen. Once the jailbreak process is complete, your device will reboot and you’ll see the Cydia app on your home screen. Congratulations, you’ve successfully jailbroken your iPad mini without using a jailbreak tool!
How to jailbreak your iPad mini without a jailbreak tool or a computer
If you want to jailbreak your iPad mini without a jailbreak tool or a computer, you can do so by following these steps:
1. On your iPad mini, go to Settings > General > Software Update and make sure that you have the latest version of iOS installed.
2. Download the evasi0n jailbreak tool from the official website.
3. Connect your iPad mini to your computer and launch the evasi0n tool.
4. Follow the instructions on-screen to jailbreak your device. Once the process is complete, your iPad mini will be jailbroken!
How to troubleshoot your jailbroken iPad mini
If you’ve jailbroken your iPad mini and are having issues, here are some troubleshooting tips to help you fix them.
Restart your iPad mini: This is the first step you should always take when troubleshooting any issue on your device. To do this, simply hold down the Sleep/Wake button until the “Slide to Power Off” slider appears, then slide it to shut off your device. Once it’s off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again to turn it back on.
Update to the latest version of iOS: If you’re having issues with a jailbroken iPad mini that is running an older version of iOS, one potential fix is to update to the latest software. To do this, launch the Settings app on your device and go to General > Software Update. If there is an update available, tap Download and Install. Keep in mind that updating to a newer version of iOS may cause your jailbreak to be removed, so only do this if you’re comfortable with that possibility.
Re-jailbreak your iPad mini: If you’re still having issues after restarting and updating, another option is to re-jailbreak your device. This process will install any necessary software updates and can often fix problem